Thursday, January 4, 2007

alittle fagoomy,,or little foolish




ELMOSHKELA HEYA EL7AL,was the first thing for me to write concerning watis called poetry, i had some trials when i was at high school, but in the formal arabic,,الفصحى,,i dont know why at this timing bezat,,and after 6 years of no poetry wal ay 7aga,, and just before my final exam of the graduation year ,,you can imgaine then what kind of loaded crazy head the one has in such period ,,disoriented for anything,but the 18 books that should be known by heart ,,and how may one undergo this exam day,,each day before i went to sleep ,it was hard for me to remember the titles of the books of the branches i will undergo exams in,,which was frustrating enough for me,,to keep sweating on my bed,,and wasting an extra hour of nothing but rapid heart beats and feeling my cloths wet "of sweating''dont let your mind take you away ... what ahorrible feeling ,thank god serioulsy these days has passed..
elmohem , 2 weeks before this horrible status,,i found myself all of asudden while i was lying on my bed revising some,, shouting in aloud voice ,,by the way my loudest voice is these days peoples normal voices,,hehe,,anyways i said, tab eeh elmoshkela,,18 ketab ,,we eh ya3ni,,wana hamawet nafsi ya3ni,, we eh ya3ni,,we7aseet eni hayest shewaya,, we2a3adt adanden _though iam not those kind of people eli beydandeno i hardly whistle when i react maximally with aosng _elmohem la2etni ba2ol,tab we eh elmoshkela, la2,,fih moshkela,,welmoshkela fel7al,,2olt eshta,,shaklaha keda yegy menha,,7aga,,ama a7awel feeha,,actually it was anice chance to escape studying and feel some fun,,mm it took me about 30 minutes to complete it,,maybe it should have been alonger one,,,bas dameri kan ebtada yefoo2 wey2anebni 3al wa2t,,bas i was satisfied when i finshed it.

No comments: