Saturday, January 20, 2007

another 2 weeks of the potato stage




after 3 months , and continous wishes from my mom and friends,,i had to take the hard decision and get my hair cut,, it was never easy for me to decide that i shall get my hair cut and transmit to what i call the "potato stage" in which my face more or less looks like apotato ,,athin elongated potato with two dark lines on the top which are my heavy eyebrows, , my long hair used to show my little face more or less a rounded appearance and makes me_ with the eyegalsses and these things _ look nice so i can behave on my nature and be mr nice guy,,thatis how i like to be ,, actually not what i like ,,
itis what i can do and feel good about it ... to smile simply and be sponateous,, but now in these two weeks of the potato stage ,my little face i guess itis shapeless then , which makes me have to do something like drawing amask face or these face expressions and eye looks which makes me look like areal tough potato ,what apsychological effort,, i am not clever in being that ,though many times i wished i could change and be tougher,
anyways,,after taking such ahard decision and thinking of all these things, i had to put on my cloths and go to my favourite barber shop itis MHROS'S , this man who used to be so mysterious to me for years,but i used to prefer him,,before i found out him avery lovely and cultured man, i remember when i was younger i used to hate going to barber shops so much for the strange people sitting in silence and smoking much ,or making noise and talking of nonsense, with the very wiered stares at the little innocent child of me then,, this was like the worst hour monthly for me,
but after many years of going here and there,, i found MHROS the best among barbers not only for his very little speech and decent approach , but itis something there like, the atmosphere and company. there always used to be one or two of his simple friends and there is always avery interesting discussion taking place.. sometimes talking of the prices which became so high,and thier experience to overcome it and accomodate with it,, sometimes talking about sports, not sports actually football,and i enjoy hearing them analyzing each little soccer event that might have taken place over the past few days,,, othertimes the speech is politcal,,then i see these looks in the barber's eyes when the customers speak of politics as if he wanna say "speak of anything but not politics this is the pace where i earn my crust" ,,but the most hot discussion is when it comes to talk about the districts' problems and conditions.
each time i go there i do really remember the favourite american movie" the barbershop" which shows abarber shop _ owned by one of the dark americans_ like apart of this society culture or at least aspect of it , with most of the movie events taking place at the barbershop,,with much conflicts and alot of drama in between
and i remember that time when i had to get my hiar cut,, because i had an oral exam in the college then,, but i found MHROS' closed, actually i felt frustrated and i had to look for another one,, there was a new barbershop just opened 3 months or something in my street ,, so i said why not try it, and i did , the abarber there was aguy of about 20 but he was apsycho i guess,,he didnot stop talking of everything,, starting with blaming me for not coming earlier to try him,,,then questioning me nearly about everything ",OMG, i have no head for him" said to myself ,, i was so nervous because of my close exams then,, so my answers were too short, and sometimes no answers at all,, just stares at him ,, i thought this could have made him blushed and stop talking,, noway,, he kept talking to me and to another child there. about himself ,,and that how much he struggled to become barbershop and postman in the mean time ,, i was so frustrated ,nervous and drwosy that i couldnot tell him what i wished to say "why the heck dont you shut your ******mouth,,my head is about to bomb"
but i kept silent,and i was thinking of onething whic was "when will this mess end up" . as if the man liked me or something i dont know,,it took him about an hour and quarter messing in my head and asking me about each unique hair ,,do u want me cut this hair or leave it? ,,,OMG, i said do "anything" but for god sake hurry up. ,he said,,man you insult me , barbering is not anything, itis an art, i said to myself,,"yea,,man itis the art of how to make areal headache for the person you **** his head up".
after he finished, he told me ,man i feel like you are not pretty satisfied, i told him, dont mention it. iam ok .
he said anyways ,second time inshaallah, "things" will be much easier i knew how you like your hair cut.
at this point i couldnot help myself expressing my anger ,,i said,"second time,,who knows who lives till second time", and continued saying:
"and you man,how dare you call cutting hair as "things" itis an art little foolish,be careful what you say"
.,then the very sensitive guy finally started to realize how much he got me out of my nerves,
i used to appreciate MHROS,,but after this hard trial,, i wanted to go kiss his hand and thank him for his few speech and decent appraoch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know one of my brothers when he gets his hair cut his head looks like "el 2ol2as" القلقاس ya3ni.. LOL.we call him that anyways..LOL the other brothers of mine have that potato shaped head, maybe yes because their shape of their face so we have a varity of healthy vegetable minds..LOL

ahmad hussameldin said...

looooool

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact brand. The prices for the boots were approximately 170 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that particular make. The prices for the velcros are approximately 230 pounds on every site. But finally I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are about 330 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?